- Register and/or login to the WWARN website.
- Click the ‘Share Data’ link in the top menu, which leads to our online data submission system.
- Register a study, accepting WWARN’s Terms of Submission, and follow the simple steps in our online submission system.Data files in any format, and supporting information (e.g. protocols, publications and data dictionaries) can be uploaded through the secure online system. To learn more about the types of data WWARN collects, see the ‘data variables’ boxes on our Scientific Group pages: Clinical, Molecular, Pharmacology and In Vitro.
- Our data managers will work with contributors to transform, standardise and analyse their data following the methodology of the relevant scientific group(s) as documented in the Data Management and Statistical Analysis Plans (DMSAPs). In return, you will receive:
- a comprehensive study report presenting the analysis and standardised results of your data; and,
- a data management report detailing how your data were handled during the standardisation and formatting process.
Brief summary information about individual studies will be shown on the WWARN Explorer (contributors may opt out).
Contributors may be invited to form or join Study Groups which take advantage of the common data formats to perform pooled or meta-analyses.
Questions and technical issues
If you have any questions about sharing data, or have any technical issues with the submission process, please email info [at] wwarn [dot] org. Please include a screenshot of the issue and your user name.